$2.00/2 Fage Printable Coupon

Go here to get a $2/2 Fage yogurt printable coupon:

I know many of you make you’re own — but just in case!

Getting it is a tad complicated. Here’s how:

1. Like the Fage facebook page.
  2. Share the savings with FB friends by clicking “click here”
  3. Pick two friends to send the request to and then the coupon will pop up!

Thanks Healthy Life Deals!

Comments

1. JusFrugal says:

Of course a FAGE coupon today… since I bought a 12 pack yesterday! Seems that always happens to me when I buy something without a coupon… within days one appears! Thanks for the post!

2. Marie says:

I am very disappointed in Fage. To print their coupon after “liking” their FB page, you have to change your personal security settings if your page is not already unsecured (https to http). It’s too bad because other companies on FB (such as Tillamook or Green & Black) let you automatically print a coupon that is already on their FB page allowing you to maintain your personal security.

3. tw says:

I tried to print the coupon and after the site took my info, it didn’t let me. Not right!!!!

4. Edda Cuevas says:

I tried several times to print the coupon as advertised and…….it did not work. The product sounds fantastic. I would buy it if I have the coupon. HELP.

Thanks!
    Edda

5. pierre says:

we do not use facebook…please make coupons available without favebook

6. Nicole says:

Where the heck is this coupon?? I liked their FB page and nothing…

7. Anonymous says:

i do not have facebook, please make coupon available without facebook

8. I hardly leave a response, but i did a few searching and wound up here $2.00/2 Fage Printable
    Coupon — Saving Naturally. And I do have a few questions
    for you if you do not mind. Is it only me or does it look
    like some of the comments look like they are left by brain dead folks?
    :-P And, if you are posting at additional online sites, I would
    like to follow anything new you have to post. Would
    you make a list of all of your shared pages like your Facebook
    page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

9. Richelle says:

Thanks , I’ve just been looking for info about this topic for a long time and yours is
    the best I have came upon till now. But, what in regards to the bottom line?
    Are you sure about the source?